Elmstone Architectural Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data within the company and when you visit our website.
As your architect we are likely to collect the following data:
- Email addresses
- Geolocation data
Elmstone Architectural Ltd will only use your personal data when the law allows us to and we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
Elmstone Architectural Ltd, will process your data in the following ways or for the following reasons:
- In emails and letters
- In the project brief
- On drawings (physical and PDF/other digital media) which we transfer via email or online data transfer software companies
- In models and visualisations
- To the local authority Planning & Building Regulation Departments
- In strategic documents issued to stakeholders for example tender documentation to contractors and sub contractors.
- Internal records
- For marketing on our website and for RIBA events and will request your consent first before disclosing any data. (Please refer to our terms and conditions for our drawing copyrights)
Elmstone Architectural Ltd. will not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (e.g race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer.
This website uses ‘session’ cookies to anonymously remember users during a visit, and are required to enable certain functionality and visual features within the site.
In addition, cookies may be used for website analytics to help us understand how our site is used, which helps us plan improvements to the site.
This website may include links to other websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.